Autodesk Showcase 2012 Description
Autodesk Showcase real-time 3D presentation and rendering software enables architects, designers, engineers, and managers to quickly and easily transform 3D CAD data into compelling imagery, movies, and immersive presentations that can be used for interactive design reviews, marketing imagery, and sales pitches. Showcase users can bring their designs to life and explore design variations in real time, helping to accelerate the approval loop. The 2012 release features accelerated raytracing, optimized support for Autodesk Inventor 2012 software—including Autodesk Materials and animated Inventor constraints—real-time geometry-on-geometry shadows, non-photorealistic effects, “smart” walk-throughs, and task wizards helping simplify common workflows.
Autodesk Showcase 2012 Features
- Autodesk software purchased in North America can only be registered and used in North America
- Transform 3D CAD data into compelling imagery, movies, and immersive presentations
- Optimized support for Autodesk Inventor 2012 software–including Autodesk Materials and animated Inventor constraints
- Accelerated raytracing; real-time geometry-on-geometry shadows; non-photorealistic effects
- Smart walk-throughs; task wizards that help simplify common workflows