Diablo III Game Description
This world was saved twenty years prior by a handful of unnamed heroes in Diablo II. Warriors that survived the onslaught of the armies of the Burning Hells have gone mad from their ordeals and it is up to a new generation of heroes to face the forces of evil threatening the world of Sanctuary. Players will have the opportunity to explore familiar settings such as Tristram.
Deckard Cain scuffs his foot just in front of the ruins of Tristram Cathedral. The stirrings of evil have returned to this world, and these ruins must hold the clues to defeating whatever fresh hell is about to return to the realms of Sanctuary. Just as his hope is fading, Cain spots a glowing ball in the sky. A fiery harbinger of doom hurdles toward him, falling straight from the heavens. Striking the very ground where Diablo once entered the world, the ancient evils of the past reawaken. The fire burns rapidly and it becomes clear that this world is once again in need of a hero. Will you still have what it takes two decades after the last battle?
In Diablo III, you must choose whether to return to the battle as a familiar character class, including the re-imagined Barbarian, or take on this new battle with an all-new class, including the otherworldly Witch Doctor. Decimate your enemies by using the interactive environment to your advantage — lay cunning traps and use destructible objects and environmental obstacles to your advantage with the Havok physics system. The realms of Sanctuary are now rendered in gorgeous 3D for rich gameplay that pulls you in. Join the battle with friends in the intense Battle.net multiplayer platform that lets you connect with other players so you can jump right into the action.
Diablo III Game Trailer
Diablo III Game Features
- Return to the gothic realms of Sanctuary, set two decades later and now rendered in gorgeous 3D
- Rise up to defend the mortal world once again from the rising powers of the Burning Hells
- Go to battle with all-new character classes, including the Witch Doctor, or return as a re-imagined class, including the Barbarian
- Interact with the environment in new ways by laying traps, destroying objects to injure your enemies and using obstacles to your advantage
- Havok physics system powers the interactive environment in all-new ways
- Join forces with friends in multiplayer mode over the enhanced Battle.net platform