Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance Game Description
From the streets of Agrabah to Port Royal and Beast’s Castle, every world you’ve trekked, obstacle you’ve surmounted and secret you’ve uncovered has led up to this point. King Mickey’s kingdom hurtles quickly toward the impending doom that’s been feared for so long. As the Kingdom Hearts saga races toward its climactic conclusion, King Mickey summons you to the ultimate test — one that could very well be your last. Reunite with Sora and Riku on a bold endeavor to complete the daunting Mark of Mastery exam and fulfill your destiny as a true Keyblade Master. You must surmount the insurmountable — or see the demise of an entire Kingdom.
Since 2002, Kingdom Hearts has redefined the Disney universe — and the landscape of the role-playing genre — as it led you through lands beyond your imagination and across gaming platforms. Now, for the first time, the adventure explodes into a new dimension on the Nintendo 3DS. Developed exclusively for the revolutionary new gaming system, Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance immerses you in never-before-seen Dream Worlds, where deadly enemies, powerful allies and towering new challenges await. Step into the shoes of Sora and Riku like never before, as the beloved characters are newly revived and optimized in 3D. Battle gruesome new creatures, known only as Nightmares, using the swift, seamless movements of the renovated free-flow gameplay. Recruit mystical Spirits to help you along the way as you unfurl new re-imaginings of iconic Disney worlds, including La Cité des Cloches, a city based on The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Prepare for a quest no movie could prepare you for as incredible magic, danger and realism collide.
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance 3DS Game Trailer
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance 3DS Game Features
- Dual protagonists – Play as the two most popular characters of the franchise, Sora and Riku
- “Free-flow” action – Enjoy fast and effortless movements while interacting with the environment and performing acrobatic attacks
- Brand-new creatures – Dream Eaters inhabit the Sleeping Worlds, and are split into two categories: Spirits and Nightmares. Recruit over 50 different types of Spirits as allies to fight alongside Sora and Riku
- New Disney worlds – Beloved Disney worlds and characters, such as La Cité des Cloches (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), make their series debut
- Story progression – With updated looks for Sora and Riku, and the impending conflict made clear, this title is a big step forward in the series