Mortal Kombat PS VIta Game Description
For centuries, competitors in the Mortal Kombat Tournament have laid waste to their enemies as they attempted to be declared the winner. In the end, it was Emperor Shao Kahn who ruthlessly defeated Raiden and his allies. Unwilling to sit idly by, Raiden is determined to somehow defeat the Emperor and undo his victory. Raiden must go to a place where the Emperor is most vulnerable, a place where it is never too late for second chances. Raiden must go to the past.
Whether you’re a longtime fan or a new recruit, engage in brutal battles wherever you go, with the gritty fighting franchise in the Mortal Kombat PS Vita game. Unleash brutal fatalities, deadly Xrays and more with your PS Vita’s touch-screen controls, and use the gyroscope features to dominate and crush your enemies. Hone your skills and engage in gruesome battles in the all-new Challenge Tower mode that features 150 new missions. This PS Vita version of the re-imagined franchise includes all of the DLC and 16 alternate skins to expand your fighting experience. Choose your fighter from an extensive lineup of legendary warriors, including Kratos, and immerse yourself in the battles with stunning environments and fluid gameplay at 60 frames per second. Connect with your friends via Ad Hoc or Wi-Fi and engage in brutal, gory battles to settle who is the greatest fighter among you. Rewrite history as you battle your way through the Mortal Kombat Tournament, and prove you have what it takes to avoid extinction.
Mortal Kombat PS Vita Game Trailer
Mortal Kombat PS Vita Game Features
- Take the battle wherever you go and experience all-new features and content exclusively for Mortal Kombat PS Vita (PS Vita not included)
- Includes all of the DLC and 16 alternate skins to expand your brutal fighting experience
- Experience thrilling excitement with the all-new Challenge Tower mode that features 150 new missions
- Revisit the ancient history of the Mortal Kombat Tournament in the redeveloped and re-imagined iteration of the legendary fighting franchise
- Battle it out in bloody and visceral competition with an extensive lineup of legendary playable warriors, including Kratos
- Develop a thirst for blood as you crush your enemies with mind-blowing fatalities
- Immerse yourself in stunning environments and fluid gameplay at 60 frames per second
- Engage in gory Kombat against your friends via Ad Hoc or Wi-Fi matches
- 3072KB memory required
- For 1 player offline; for 1 to 2 players online
- Unleash deadly combos, brutal fatalities, Xrays and more with immersive touch-screen controls, and take advantage of gyroscope features to dominate your enemies