New Super Mario Bros 2 Game Description
Dive right back into the Mushroom Kingdom for another classic gameplay experience with everyone’s favorite characters, Mario and Luigi. Of course, Princess Peach has been kidnapped yet again by the malevolent Bowser, but the bros. have a new and gilded objective to complete: collect as many gold coins as humanly possible. Mushroom Kingdom glows with the light of mountains, caverns and even characters made of gold, and Mario will not rest until Peach is safe and the gold is his.
You can still count on the action-packed fun that the Super Mario bros. franchise always brings to the table, but this time, with added golden opportunities like turning enemies into golden versions of themselves and a gold flower that gives Mario the ability to turn almost anything in his path into gold. This game keeps a running tally of every gold coin you’ve collected across all the levels so you can monitor your progress. Team up with a friend who can play as Luigi in the new two-player mode that allows you to use wireless Internet to tackle the adventure. Play in Coin Rush mode to see how many coins you can collect across three levels, and then challenge your friends to beat your record with StreetPass. No matter how you play, you’ll soon be catching gold coin fever and the only cure is to grab your 3DS and play more New Super Mario Bros 2.
New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS Game Trailer
New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS Game Features
- Bowser has once again kidnapped Princess Peach and Mario must save her, but this time Mario has the additional objective of collecting as many gold coins as possible
- Traverse the Mushroom Kingdom; each level is brimming with gold as coins rain down from overhead pipes, trail behind special gold enemies and wait for Mario in secret gold caverns
- Defeat Bowser and collect coins with a friend in the new two-player multiplayer mode that allows two players who own the game to take on the adventure together as Mario and Luigi using local wireless (additional consoles may be required, not included)
- Reach for every new golden opportunity such as gold rings that turn enemies into gold versions of themselves and a gold flower that gives Mario the ability to turn almost anything in his path into coins
- Take on the challenge of Coin Rush mode that allows players to collect as many coins as possible across three levels and challenge friends to beat their record via StreetPass
- Fly and soar across hidden areas with the return of fan-favorite Raccoon Mario
New Super Mario Bros 2 In the News
Good game is a good game,doesnt matter if 2 yrs old. .... New Super Mario U is not better than the 3DS versions in YOUR opinion. You can't generalise your ...
“New Super Mario Brothers 2” (July 28 th , Nintendo 3DS) - At first glance, this appears to be another installment of the long-run “New Super Mario Bros.
|Curious what happens if you rack up a million coins in New Super Mario Bros. 2? A new deal has launched down under. Folks playing the latest platforming adventure in Australia can take part in the "Millionaire Coin Hunt", where those who have collected ...|
See all stories on this topic »
New Super Mario Bros. 2 is all about fat stacks of gold coins, and Nintendo has added a new incentive for players to get rich quick or die trying.
It's being done to commemorate the passing of 500 billion in-game coins having been collected in New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS since launch.