The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Description
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D takes the best-reviewed game of all time for a brand-new experience. Now in 3D all of the graphic textures and colors have been vastly improved, taking advantage of the considerable graphic power of the Nintendo 3DS system. This game tells the epic story of Hyrule and Link™, Zelda™, and Ganondorf in remarkable depth and gives context to the many tales of their struggles. As such, this title represents a perfect entry point for players new to the Zelda franchise. Phenomenally Improved Graphics Beyond even the incredible 3D effect, every graphic texture and character model has been lovingly built from the ground up to create the most dynamic and vivid vision of Zelda’s kingdom yet. This is Hyrule as you’ve always imagined it. Playing the Ocarina Link needs to play the eponymous Ocarina of Time many, many times over the course of the game. This involves a specific series of button presses to play one of the twelve songs in the game. In the original title, you would need to assign the ocarina to an item slot, then likely review the button prompts to your song, then play them from memory. The Nintendo 3DS version has the ocarina constantly available on the Touch Screen, and playing with the button prompts for each song right in front of you. Enhanced Game play While the greatest care has been taken to preserve the classic game play and story, a number of new features make this the definitive version of this extraordinary game.
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Trailer
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Features
- Touch-screen accessibility: With a revamped interface designed to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS system’s dual screens, navigating menus and switching items is amazingly fast and intuitive.
- Motion control: new feature for first-person mode is that, in addition to using the Circle Pad to look around, you can also physically move your Nintendo 3DS system around. This makes aiming much faster and more responsive.
- Hint movies: New to the game and great for new players will welcome the hint-movie system, which will give them a glimpse of the future and how they need to proceed in order to see all of the game’s action and story.
- Boss Challenge: After beating each boss, you can relive that fight and try to improve your time. Once you defeat all eight bosses, you can choose to run a gauntlet of them all and try to survive.
- Master Quest: Once you’ve completed the game, you gain access to the Master Quest, a challenge for even the most dedicated player. The world has been mirror-flipped, and the dungeon puzzles are all different.